We make reasonable efforts to minimize the processing of personal data.The exact composition of the personal data processed is different in each case. Nevertheless, we may collect and process:
- clients, partners that are natural persons and their representatives;
- participants in our recruitment process;
- visitors of our Website.
You can also provide us with other personal data in your sole and absolute discretion associated with the provided information, but we are asking you not to submit it to us without the need.We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about your health, and other genetic and biometric data). How we use your personal dataWe will only use your personal data when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- name, personal identification code, date of birth, ID documents;
- main area of activity, place of work and contact details, including phone number, Telegram account, email address, postal address, place of residence;
- bank account number and information related to the submission and payment of invoices or other payments;
- personal data disclosed, made known to us or arising within the provision of services, including personal data concerning a person other than the client;
- personal data otherwise disclosed;
- personal data obtained from registers, databases, social networks and other sources;
- personal data lawfully obtained from third parties;
- other personal data with your consent or in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where you have consented before the processing.
- Where we need to perform a contract we are about to enter or have entered with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You can exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us.In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, which override your rights and freedoms.We reserve the right to decline your request to exercise any of the rights under this section if we are not legally obligated to provide such rights under the laws of the jurisdiction of your residence.CookiesWe may track your use of the Website and collect some analytical data on the Website. We can save and read cookies on the Website. If you see any cookies on the Website and do not wish to be analyzed and stored you need to clear cookies and refresh your browser.Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings and delete cookies. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise, you should use the “Help” option in your browser for more details.Cookie settings in ChromeCookie settings in Safari web and iOSCookie settings in Internet ExplorerCookie settings in Microsoft EdgeCookie settings in Firefox
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information without compelling legal grounds, or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
- Object to processing your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party), and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: a. if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; b. where our use of the data is without compelling legal grounds but you do not want us to erase it; c. where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or d. you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it; e. you may prohibit the processing of the personal data for direct marketing purposes as well as refuse the advertisements and offers at any time by informing us thereof.
- The transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- Consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.